AreaLogic Workplace Academy offers convenient, affordable, online courses in current areas of workplace strategy and design that can launch or elevate careers. Most courses are short format, only 1 hour. The workplace designer course is a longer program of study that leads to a workplace designer certificate.
Margaret Gilchrist Serrato, PhD AIA CSM MBA created and leads all courses in real-time. Dr. Margaret has over thirty years experience in workplace strategy and design. She was the national workplace strategist for ten years at Herman Miller. Before that, she practiced workplace design at two national architecture firms for over fifteen years.
For more info or to register, please email me at email@example.com.
Short Format Course Details
- Courses are offered once a month at lunchtime and at the end of the business day.
- Courses are 60 minutes delivered via Zoom.
- Course fees are $75 per course invoiced via Square.
- Course fees includes a PDF of the course presentation.
- Discounts are available for taking multiple courses.
- Discounts are available for multiple attendees from the same company attending the same course.
- Times listed are eastern standard (or daylight savings) time.
Changing your workplace from offices and cubicles to a dynamic landscape with a variety of settings means navigating a whole new world of furniture and settings. This course provides a framework for selecting and placing furniture to support new work styles.
For more information or to sign-up for a class please email firstname.lastname@example.org.