Join us over lunch or the end of the work day for this one-hour course that highlights best practices for using selecting new furniture types and settings for individual, group, and social activities in progressive workplaces.
- Background – a look at how different workplace design approaches evolved and are used today.
- Furniture Types & Settings – an in-depth review of furniture types organized by conventional, transitional, and progressive workplace approaches.
- Doing the Math – how to figure out the right number and types of settings for individual, group and community spaces.
Next Sessions in Summer and Fall 2020
- August 19, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm or 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm (eastern)
- September 24, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm or 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm (eastern)
- October 22, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm or 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm (eastern)
- December 3, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm or 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm (eastern)
For more information or to sign-up for a class email email@example.com.