Join us for this sixty-minute course that highlights a proven, simple workplace strategy process that has been used by manufacturers, corporations and universities to institute a progressive workplace.
- Background – what is a workplace strategist and how did workplace strategy emerge as a profession?
- Process – what are the steps and tools involved in a workplace strategy?
- Case Study – what does a typical workplace strategy project look like?
Next Sessions for 2021
- March – classes are full!
- April – pending. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for dates.
For more information or to sign-up for a class email email@example.com.