Join us over lunch or the end of the work day for this one-hour course that highlights a proven, simple workplace strategy process that has been used by manufacturers, corporations and universities to institute a progressive workplace.
- Background – what is a workplace strategist and how did workplace strategy emerge as a profession?
- Process – what are the steps and tools involved in a workplace strategy?
- Case Study – what does a typical workplace strategy project look like?
Next Sessions for Fall 2020
- September 3, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm or 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm (eastern)
- October 1, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm or 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm (eastern)
- November 5, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm or 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm (eastern)
For more information or to sign-up for a class email firstname.lastname@example.org.