This course provides useful information about how to reduce the spread of germs at work including furniture size and placement, density, circulation, materials, and hands-free building systems. We also talk about how to take advantage of increasing employee mobility to free up space and create an easier to clean workplace.
- Density – guidelines for creating natural social distancing through furniture arrangement.
- Mobility – leveraging free-address approaches to open up space and facilitate frequent cleaning.
- Sanitation – decrease germ transfer by providing easy access to sanitation stations and materials.
- Automation – using hands-free sensors and controllers to minimize germs transfer.
- Building Systems – understanding how air quality and sunlight help decrease germ transfer.
Next Sessions in Summer and Fall 2020
- September 17, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm (eastern)
- October 15, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm (eastern)
- November 19, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm (eastern)
For more information or to sign-up for a class email email@example.com.